A Forgotten Aspect While Fighting Acne
- Healthy and glowing skin needs a balance of Oil and Water.
- Inadequate hydration of the skin can often lead to flare-ups of skin diseases like acne.
- Oily skin lacks water and by replenishing this component, the skin looks healthier.
Ways to keep skin Hydrated and Healthy
- Use a mild cleaner to remove sebum, dirt, and from the skin
- Immediately after cleansing, apply a moisturizer to hydrate the skin
- Protect the skin from harmful Ultraviolet rays by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day.
Ask your dermatologist/skin specialist for the right moisturizer that suits your skin type.