Skip to content
- Consult a dermatologist. Psoriasis patients should immediately contact a dermatologist for proper treatment.
- Sun exposure. Exposure to the sun can be a good way to soothe, improve and even heal your psoriasis.
- Moisturizers. Use of moisturizers is an essential part of psoriasis treatment.
- Eat right. Omega 3 fatty acid rich foods such as flax seeds, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts are beneficial in psoriasis.
- Don’t scratch psoriatic lesions. Apply a moisturizer whenever there an urge to scratch.
- Avoid stress. Yoga and meditation can help to reduce stress. Stress can trigger psoriasis.
- Avoid smoking and drinking. Smoking and drinking alcohol aggravates psoriasis
- Be gentle on your skin. Avoid harsh soaps. Use gentle cleansers.