What is GFC Therapy?
Growth Factor Concentrate (GFC) Therapy is an advanced, innovative biological skin rejuvenation therapy that utilizes the body’s inherent cells and natural capacity for self-healing. It uses one’s own Growth Factors in high concentration to refresh, tone, and tighten skin.
It provides overall rejuvenation and revitalization by restoring the quality of skin, repairing wrinkles, scarring, crepiness and hyperpigmentation. It can be used asa stand-alone treatment, oradjunctive to other treatments like LASERs or Mesotherapy etc.
Benefits of GFC Therapy
- Renews Skin texture
- Restores Elasticity
- Enhances Skin Tightening and Reduces Wrinkles
- Repairs Scarring
- Lightens Skin
How does GFC work?
It is pure, highly safe, and concentrated preparation engineered from using a person’s own blood for superior results.
Various Growth Factors such as
- PDGF (Platelet-derived Growth Factor)
- TGF-β (Transforming Growth Factor)
- VEGF (Vascular endothelial Growth Factor)
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)
- IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) etc. are stored in our platelets.
These Growth Factors are involved in tissue regeneration, tissue repair and stem cell migration, differentiation, and proliferation.
Is GFC therapy right for you?
Any candidate who wishes to have rejuvenated face is best suited for the procedure. The therapy is equally effective in both males & females.
It can also be ideal for the person who does not want any synthetic filler or any other synthetic chemicals/toxins. It can be used to enhance LASER procedures and along with micro needling for faster and improved healing.
How is GFC prepared?
- Step 1- collection of blood(8ml)
- Step 2- activation of platelets and release of growth factors
- Step 3-seperation of GFC
- Step 4- collection of growth factors (3-4 ml)
- Step 5- application of GFC
Next Generation Therapy- Latest, Innovative
- No Platelet loss
- High concentration of Growth Factor
- Naturally regenerates damaged tissue
- Highly safe
- Prepared from one’s own blood
- Contamination free
- Without any unwanted cells resulting in less pain
- Single step closed system-Sterile, with no chances of infection-Non pyrogenic
- Zero RBCs and WBCs
- consistent GFC preparation
- Requires less number of sessions. – Lunch time procedure
- 8 hrs – at room temperature
- 7 days – at 4