Laser hair removal is one of the best options for removing unwanted wanted hairs. The technique is most common in metros such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and other cities. Laser hair removal in West Delhi is done by using advanced techniques which offer the best results with minimum discomfort.
Why Should I Opt For Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is the new technique for removing the unwanted hairs. These hairs disrupt the cosmetic and aesthetic look of the person and thus, to be removed. Advanced laser hair removal technique offers various advantages over conventional processes of hair removal. With the conventional methods such as shaving, waxing, tweezing, threading and epilating are effective but have more side effects as compared to laser hair removal procedure. Further, the frequency of repeating the conventional procedures are too high as compared to laser hair removal. Further, laser hair removal protects the patient from various side effects of conventional therapy such as shaving rashes and pilonidal sinuses which occurs unabashedly in both male and female. Laser hair removal therapy also prevents boils and abscesses occurring due to ingrown hairs.
Who Are The Candidates For Undergoing Laser Hair Removal?
The best candidate for undergoing laser hair removal are:
- You have light skin and dark hair: In the laser hair removal process, doctor target a substance is called melanin. This substance present in both dark and light hair. Peoples who have light skin and dark hair are a good candidate for laser hair removal.
- You have a large area for treatment: Laser hair removal treatment required a large area for the treatment because it is a fast process. To treat a small area the person may opt for other options.
- You able to handle some discomfort: The laser hair removal process is not a pain-free process.In some clinics, doctors inject some pain relief medication to make this procedure easy.
- You able to afford the treatment: Laser hair removal process needed a multiple session over a longer period, which probably makes this process costly.
- When you want long term hair removal results: Laser hair removal treatment is best for those people who do not want a short period result of hair removal methods. This procedure gives a long term result of hair removal.
What Are The Areas Where Laser Hair Removal Is Generally Done?
Laser hair removal process work on any part of the body where you need to remove hair. But laser hair removal process givesthe best result on body areas such as lips, underarms, chin and bikini up.
What Is The Process Of Laser Hair Removal?
The laser hair removal process requires a series of five to ten sessions.
- Before performing this procedure, the doctor will apply local anesthetic on the skin where treatment is done.
- After this doctor presses a hand-held laser instrument on the skin.
- During this procedure, a cooling device or a cooling gel is used to protect the skin.
- After this doctor will switch-onthe laser instrument and a laser beam is passed through the hair follicles.
- Heat which produces from laser damage the hair follicle that inhibits the growth of hair.
- This process takes a few minutes when the treatment is doneon a small area such as upper lips. When this process is performed on a large area such as the back, this can take more than one hour.
Do Laser Hair Removal Hurts?
Yes, the hair removal process causes little pain and tingling sensation. This process is done by producing a laser on the skin. With laser beam, intense heat is produced which causes damage in hair follicles by inhibiting the growth of hair. During this procedure, you feel some discomfort such as warm pinprick and feel a cool sensation because of the cooling device.
What Is The Average Number Of Sessions Required For Laser Hair Removal Process?
Usually, the laser hair removal process required five to seven sessions. The average number of sessions depends on the area being treated. Commonly face and underarm required more sessions of this treatment.The duration between each session depends on the area where this treatment is performed.
What Is The Possible Side Effects And Risks Related To Laser Hair Removal?
Although the process is highly safe, some people may experience certain side effects such as:
- Eye injury
- Skin color change
- Increasedrisk of skin infection
- Redness and irritation
Some rare side effects which cause in some peoples after a laser hair removal treatmentare:
- Burns and blisters
What Is The Average Rate Of Success Of Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal treatment is usually effective on 80% to 90% people. For obtaining the best results from laser hair removal treatment, you need to take multiple sessions of this procedure.